• I’m moving back to LA to work on an Animated VFX Film, and I’m super excited about it! It means a break in my Etsy shop, sewing and blogging for a little while, which I’m not too happy about, but not much can be done about that.
• My friend Danny Z made a really nice post about me. Thanks Dan! 🙂 Check out his website, he’s got superb drawings and commentaries.
• Urban Nostalgia made a lovely post about Silver Icicle Deer, who now lives with her. 🙂 Check out her blog, she’s got really nice crafty stuff on there!
• I was working on an Alice & The White Rabbit project, but now I have to shelve it for a while due to the upcoming move. I decided to share an in-progress pic of them anyways. Hopefully I’ll get to finish them off someday!
[I still need to finish sewing along the edges of Alice’s hair, the white rabbit needs his hands attached, as well as stitching along the edges of his body.]
• Scot from Valley Of The Dolls sent me some copies of my winning photos on the promotional stickers for his doll shop. I think they turned out pretty good.
• I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus — this month my ex and I packed everything up and moved from the USA to Canada. Our furniture arrived this week (I have a chair to sit on! lol), and the first thing I unpacked was my sewing machine. I can’t wait to start making plushies again! ^_^ My Etsy shop has been closed while I have been away, but I will be re-stocking it with brand new items and designs during the month of September.
• While I was away, Erin K made a lovely post about my Sideshow Twins at the Inspirational blog. (Thanks Erin! ♥)
• I was also very pleased to find a couple photos on Flickr of my winning Valley of The Dolls sticker designs being used on VOTD’s sold merchandise:
[My Rida Pullip sticker designs, photo by yuhime]
[My Noir Pullip sticker design, photo by robotsformagnolia]