A new batch of Mini Rabbits have hit my Etsy shop! Mini Rabbits are little stuffed toys especially made for Pullips, Blythes, Momokos and other 1/6th scale dolls. They love being carried around and hugged!
My ex requested a Decepticon inspired deer since he loves Transformers and wanted a special deer for himself. The deer had to be black & purple colour scheme with red eyes. I added a smokey look around the eyes to make the deer look more menacing. I hand embroidered the Decepticon symbol. It was fun making something a little bit different from my usual deer design.
Below is my first attempt at Needle Felting. The mushroom measures about 1.5 inches high, and it was fairly easy to make once I got the hang of it. I’d love to try making a mini deer next time. I bought this mushroom kit at the Urban Craft Center in Santa Monica. UCC is a really cool place and offers craft classes, check it out if you’re in LA!
This isn’t plush related, but I thought would be fun to post anyways. I was tagged on Flickr and on Leeanna Butcher‘s blog, so here goes…
Post a photo and state 15 things about you on the description, then tag 15 people to do the same.
1) I am a Canadian & German citizen but I live in the USA.
2) I got married barefooted.
3) I faint often and in strange places (the vet, tattoo parlour, subway station, etc).
4) My hiccups sound like bird chirps.
5) I had a pet duck when I was a kid.
6) My fears are: spiders, clowns, needles, hospitals and mental institutions.
7) I wish I was fluent in another language.
8 ) I animated on the Alvin And The Chipmunks movie.
9) I live 0.5 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
10) I wear cotton candy perfume.
11) All my closest friends/family are fire signs (except my mom who is an earth sign like me).
12) I have never tried smoking.
13) I can’t chew apples (it’s like nails-on-a-chalkboard sensation for me).
14) I wanted to be an Egyptologist but I lacked the math smarts, so I became an Animator instead.
15) I can hear my Canadian accent.